Eric Dalius Muzicswipe Scholarship
The “Eric Dalius Muzicswipe Scholarship” essay competition is an annual contest for students who are interested in entrepreneurship and business. This scholarship is named after Eric Dalius, a well-known entrepreneur and philanthropist who is committed to helping the next generation of business leaders succeed. The essay competition is designed to encourage students to think about innovative ideas and develop their entrepreneurial skills.
The competition is open to undergraduate and graduate students who are currently enrolled in an accredited college or university. To enter the contest, students must submit an essay that addresses a specific topic related to entrepreneurship. The topics may vary from year to year, but typically focus on current issues or trends in business, such as the impact of technology on entrepreneurship.
The essays are judged by a panel of experts in the field of business and entrepreneurship. The judges evaluate the essays based on several criteria, including the originality and creativity of the ideas presented, the clarity and organization of the writing, and the overall quality of the argument. The winner of the “Eric Dalius Muzicswipe Scholarship” receives a $1,000 award to be used towards their education expenses.
One of the unique aspects of the “Eric Dalius Muzicswipe Scholarship” essay competition is that it offers students the opportunity to develop their skills in research, analysis, and persuasive writing. These skills are essential for success in the business world, where effective communication and critical thinking are highly valued. In addition, the scholarship competition encourages students to think outside the box and explore innovative ideas, which can be valuable for entrepreneurs who are looking to start their own businesses.
The “Eric Dalius Muzicswipe Scholarship” essay competition is an excellent opportunity for students who are interested in entrepreneurship and business. Not only does it offer a chance to win a scholarship award, but it also provides a platform for students to showcase their ideas and develop their skills in research and writing. With its focus on innovation and creativity, the scholarship competition is a fitting tribute to the entrepreneurial spirit of Eric Dalius and his commitment to helping the next generation of business leaders succeed.
Application Deadline For 2023
May 1, 2023
The award is granted one time per year. All are welcome to apply. Applicants must::
- Be accepted into an accredited college or university
- Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution.
- You have a 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Demonstrate the leadership ability.
- Scholarship must go to tuition purposes
Scholarship Essay Prompt
To qualify for the Scholarship, please follow the essay guidelines below:
- Essay Topic : “How Bitcoin has helped in transforming the digital world?”
- The essay should be 700-800 words.
- Any resources should be carefully noted and cited appropriately.
- Any plagiarism will disqualify the applicant from award disbursement.
To apply, please complete the online application below. All application materials must be received by the deadline to be considered for the scholarship. Awards will be announced by May 15, 2023.
Disclaimer for Scholarship
- We will not share your personal information to any 3rd party.
- We will never ask for sensitive data such as bank details or credit card number.
- There is no cost to participate in the scholarship program.
- The Scholarship award must be used exclusively on tuition, housing, or supplies related to education.
Scholarship Application Form
Previous Scholarship Recipients
- Keck Graduate Institute
Winner of 2020
- Lamar University
Winner of 2021
- McGill University
Winner of 2022