Eric Dalius Muzicswipe Scholarship
The “Eric Dalius Muzicswipe Scholarship”, proudly sponsored by the Eric J Dalius Foundation, has been designed to focus on students interested in building their careers within the entrepreneurial sector. The award winner will soon find their tuition account balance reduced by $15,000, the full amount of the award.
The competition is open to undergraduate and graduate students who are currently enrolled in accredited colleges and university’s around the United States.
Interested students must submit essays addressing specific entrepreneurial related topics. These topic may vary from year to year, but typically focus on current issues trending within this space.
Essays are judged by a panel of experts from within the entrepreneurial space, and evaluated for idea originality, creativity, and clarity of concept.
The “Eric Dalius Muzicswipe Scholarship” essay competition offers interested students the opportunity to put their research, analysis, and persuasive writing skills, so essential to their future careers, to work as they pursue the prize.
The “Eric Dalius Muzicswipe Scholarship” provides a platform for students to showcase their ideas and develop their skills. With its focus on innovation and creativity, this competition is a fitting tribute to the entrepreneurial spirit of Eric Dalius, and the yearly commitment he makes through the Eric J. Dalius Foundation to improve opportunities for the next generation of business leaders.
Application Submission Deadline For 2023
The award is granted one time per year. All are welcome to apply. Applicants must::
- Be accepted into an accredited college or university
- Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution.
- You have a 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Demonstrate the leadership ability.
- Scholarship must go to tuition purposes
Scholarship Essay Prompt
To qualify for the Scholarship, please follow the essay guidelines below:
- Essay Topic : “How Bitcoin has helped in transforming the digital world?”
- The essay should be 700-800 words.
- Any resources should be carefully noted and cited appropriately.
- Any plagiarism will disqualify the applicant from award disbursement.
Submission and Award Information
To apply, please complete the online application below by December 15, 2023. All application materials must be received by the deadline to be considered for the scholarship. The award will be announced on December 22, 2023.
Disclaimer for Scholarship
- We will not share your personal information to any 3rd party.
- We will never ask for sensitive data such as bank details or credit card number.
- There is no cost to participate in the scholarship program.
- The Scholarship award must be used exclusively on tuition, housing, or supplies related to education.
Scholarship Application Form
Previous Scholarship Recipients
- Keck Graduate Institute
Winner of 2020
- Lamar University
Winner of 2021
- McGill University
Winner of 2022